Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Gay-Marriage

Found via Conservative Grapevine:

http://americanprincessblog.com/wp-trackback.php?p=2923

All I gotta say is "Amen!"

During the Presidential election of 2004, there was noise in the Catholic church about refusing communion to pro-choice Democrat politicians. They protested, of course, as they see nothing oxymoronic in being both Catholic and pro-choice.

Personally, I was glad to see the Church finally publicly acknowledge the problem!

If you're going to profess to follow a religion, you should FOLLOW THAT Religion!!

The Pope says abortion is wrong. If you're Catholic, you shouldn't need to know anything else!

If you do, you're NOT Catholic!!

By definition!

Me, I ain't even Christian, but hypocrisy does bother me. I'm not interested in following a bunch of silly rules so I haven't joined any of the clubs that require me to follow them.

Does God, in His infinite everything, really get that bent out of shape if you do or don't wear a hat? Or eat that bacon cheeseburger? Somehow, I think He's got better things to do with His time!

I'd also like to think he's more tolerant of human failures, especially as He made us that way. You'd think He'd know what to expect!


No comments: