Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obama’s Tax Plans

Imagine you are a realtor. I was one at one point in my life.

In Ohio, realtors earn 3% on each sale. It they’re smart and not splitting it with some realty company, that means that they have to make only 2.7 sales of $250,000 houses (not hard to do in the Cleveland area) to make in excess of $250,000.

Think a hard working realtor could average just under 3 sales a month? You betcha!!

So, the next time you hear Obambi going on about how only “rich” people will have a tax increase, think of your aunt the realtor. Or that friend of your mothers.

They are who he is talking about!!!

Realtors work 24/7, which is why I am not one any more. My kids were little and I was a single parent. I needed to be there with them, not sitting in some open house on the other side of town. And you do work very hard for that money!!

So, now Obambi wants to take all that hard earned money away from the people who earned it and give it to people who didn’t. How is that fair?

The whole of the American Dream is that you can, if you are willing to work at it, make something of yourself. There’s nothing stopping you.

I hope all those deluded idiots who plan on voting for the guy are aware that they are voting away their best chance to be successful. The moment that they are successful, Obambi is going to come along and take it away from them.

Obambi’s message: Don’t be too successful. I’ll take it away from you!

That’s seems to be the Democrat’s message in general.

They whine about “fairness”. As defined by whom???

How is it fair to take something earned by one person and give it to someone who didn’t earn it?

If I did that, I’d go to jail! That’s robbery!!

And not any more right when a government does it than when an individual does it!!

No comments: