Monday, October 29, 2007

I Hate Snoring!!!

My SO woke me up from a sound sleep Saturday night with his snoring. He was making so much noise both on the in and out breath, it was like trying to sleep with a running lawn mower in the room!

Ok, not that loud but the level of constant noise was the same. I snuck off and tried to sleep in our spare room for a while but I let too much air out of the Select Comfort bed in that room and wound up trying to sleep on the decking. Not too comfy! So, in the end, I went back to my warm, cushy bed and went back to sleep.

I had to kick both cats off the bed before I could lie back down. I had expected that they would come looking for me eventually but I guess the warmth of the electric blanket won out over time snuggling with Mom! Ingrates! They love me only for my body heat!

And I feed them, too.

I suggested to the SO that he go to a doctor and see about reducing the amount of noise he makes while he is asleep. He won’t do so, of course. He won’t go to a doctor when he is in pain! He’s eventually going to end up sleeping in another room, though. I cannot go to work everyday if I can’t get enough sleep!

How selfish does one have to be to continue interrupting someone else’s sleep and never do anything about it?? There’s a sleep clinic around here not too far that I’ve heard about. And his insurance would pay for it! It can’t be a good thing that he stops breathing at night! But he won’t hear about doing anything about this! Gets mad if I mention it!

Don’t get me wrong, he’s a great guy, just goofy about doctors. If I were that way, I’d be DEAD!!

Pity he doesn’t see the point!

No comments: