Sunday, December 07, 2008

Pet Peeves

Driving edition.

I’m an Official Cripple; I have a State of Ohio issued Handicapped Parking tag. Am I the only one in America who has actually read the thing? Right at the top is says “Remove before driving.”

How many people have I seen driving down the road with this huge, blue blind spot in the middle of their vision? Hundreds if not thousands. Idiots! Take the damned thing down when you’re driving! You can’t see through it!!

I am also apparently the only one who reads No Turn on Red signs.

If the sign reads:

No Turn on Red
9:00AM – 3:00PM
School days

Would you be able to turn on red on Sunday afternoon?

I would think so.

This afternoon I got stuck behind some idiot who can’t read. Turning right, there’s the above sign. He just sat there. I blew my horn at him and he finally moved. Fortunately, he didn’t make my next left with me!

READ THE SIGNS!!! That’s what they are there for!

No comments: