Monday, October 19, 2009

Clevelanders are Such Morons!

I knew I lived with idiots.

These are the same people who return Dennis Kucinich to Washington year after year so I really wasn't expecting any intellegent behavior.

It was over 60 degrees in Cleveland today.

I needed to go to Wally-World for prescription refills. (Yay, drugs!) There, I observed several people also out and about. And WEARING PARKAS!!!

It's 60 degrees out. What are they going to wear when it's -30 degrees??

Not only wearing parkas but also hats and gloves.

I was in a short-sleeved t-shirt. And perfectly comfortable.

When I got home, I sat out on the patio and read for a while. Sunny, beautiful day.

Definitely no need for PARKAS!!

Idiots.

1 comment:

Agnes B. Bullock said...

We just moved here from ALbany, NY and it isn't much difference. GLad to know that we are not alone!!!