Sunday, March 28, 2010

Earth Hour

Did you participate in Earth Hour last night? I did.

I turned on every light in the house for at least an hour. Many of my neighbors were totally dark, including the guy behind me who illuminates his American flag 24/7. He turned off that light, too. My house shone like a beacon of sanity in a sea of stupidity.

Personally, I refuse to cooperate in anything that perpetuates a hoax. Anthropogenic Global Warming had been proved to be a hoax months ago. That anyone would still think they needed to go along with anything to do with it astounds me.

I hate to think of my fellow Americans as gullible boobs but there's just so much evidence that they are, beyond AGW. They elected Bill Clinton twice and then fell for the sham that is Barack Obama.

I really hate the idea that people are that stupid but they apparently are.

No comments: