Monday, February 22, 2010

Cats

How many cats does it take to go to the bathroom?

Four:

Garfield
Puff
Klein
Trusty Sidekick

Garfield is my orange boy. He follows me around and is a great bed kitty.

Klein is my little odd one. Rag doll Siamese with blue eyes. And really just a strange cat

Puff is black with a white chest patch and belongs to my daughter. Sweet kitty but really, really dumb.

Trusty Sidekick belongs to the daughter’s boyfriend. He's staying with us until the boyfriend gets a full-time job and an apartment of his own. Isn't that a great name for a cat??

Pix:



Garflied, being silly in front of the kitchen heating vent



Klein, looking nice and fat before he got sick. He has a thyroid condition that made him too skinny for a while. He's getting better, though.



Trusty Sidekick. He has long hair and a very sweet personality. He's only been here a couple of days and is still feels a bit insecure.




Puff. I call him Puff-in-Stuff after that awful children's show from my childhood.

No comments: