Friday, September 21, 2007

Alabama Dinner Jacket

Apparently, there is some debate amongst the pansies that run this country about whether or not to allow Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of the Terrorist Nation of Iran, to pay a visit to Ground Zero in New York.

Most of the objections I've read involve his current nutjob activities. My objection has its basis in something from long ago:



Several former hostages have stuck to their identification of AlabamaDinnerJacket as one of the lead inquisitors during their time in captivity. Who are we to doubt them? We weren't there.

Don't get me wrong. He's done and said plenty since then to disqualify him for any sort of Visa that would enable him to go anywhere in America beyond the UN. Until and unless we wise up and kick that gang of thieves out of Turtle Bay, there's not much we can do about him going there.

In my opinion, however, he should be arrested the minute he steps foot outside the UN building for acts committed in 1979.

And Columbia University should lose all Federal funding.

All of it, student aide, research grants, everything.

I don't think they have enough sense to be entrusted with my tax monies.

No comments: